Titles are a simple way to give viewers context about a post while scrolling the feed. They're scannable, easier to remember, and help set consistent context about a post across multiple versions.
Going forward, titles will be required on new posts and descriptions are optional.
- Dropdowns and menus have a new visual refresh and have much better behavior when being opened close to the edge of a screen.
- We increased the visual density of conversations and replies.
- The post composer has been updated to more closely reflect the order of information in posts.
- Tags and polls can now be added or removed from a post while composing.
- Underlines are now supported in post and comment text.
- Screenshots can be pasted into the feedback form.
- Escaping out of links and inline-code while writing a post or comment is now easier.
- Editing a post's title and description will preserve draft content in case of an accidental cancellation or refresh.
- Visual polish and fixes on notification email formatting.
- Fixed a bug that was causing certain project reminder emails from being sent.
- The "Connect to Slack" button is now hidden for non-admins when creating or editing projects.
- Fixed a bug where dialogs might show stale data when editing things, like projects.
- Fixed a bug where posts might appear twice in the feed.
- Typing c while typing in the emoji picker no longer opens the post composer.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the navigation sidebar from being interactive while previewing a post.
- Fixed a bug that would override a person's default organization when restarting the Desktop app.
- Fixed a bug that blocked clicking on people in the mention typeahead menu.